This is the first blog I've created........... and it might be for you as well. Let's use this space to help each other. If you discover a HINT that might help a fellow student as they create their blog, please share the hint here.
Here are three hints from me:
1. When you attach a weblink, highlight the words that you'd like someone to click on and go to the weblink. THEN click on the "link" icon on the task bar. You will be asked to insert the web address. This approach looks cleaner than actually inserting the web address in the blog. I didn't use this approach in the post entitled, "Blogging Made Easy" so you can see why it's not as clean.
Here are three hints from me:
1. When you attach a weblink, highlight the words that you'd like someone to click on and go to the weblink. THEN click on the "link" icon on the task bar. You will be asked to insert the web address. This approach looks cleaner than actually inserting the web address in the blog. I didn't use this approach in the post entitled, "Blogging Made Easy" so you can see why it's not as clean.
2. Here's the way I attached images. First, I found the images on "Google Images" and I downloaded to a folder in "My Pictures." Then on my blog editing page, I clicked the "image icon" and used the browser to locate the image.
3. I suggest you moderate comments as they are added to your blog. The comment moderation feature will let you view all comments (in your email) before they appear on your blog, giving you a chance to approve or reject them as desired.
You can find the comment moderation setting on the Settings Comments tab, along with all of the other comment settings. It's just a simple yes/no option.
3. I suggest you moderate comments as they are added to your blog. The comment moderation feature will let you view all comments (in your email) before they appear on your blog, giving you a chance to approve or reject them as desired.
You can find the comment moderation setting on the Settings Comments tab, along with all of the other comment settings. It's just a simple yes/no option.
No comments:
Post a Comment